Pillars of Pine

Pillars of Pine

Monday, March 26, 2012

Decisions, Decisions!

Sometimes, I find the most difficult part of homeschooling is to simply decide what we will use, and, what we won't use.

We are very blessed these days - there are homeschooling curriculums galore, for every subject and every grade level.  But without actually trying them all, how does one decide?

Since the er, 'dumping' of our Adventure Novel curriculum, I'm now left with a choice - I'd like to go back and complete one more IEW programme with my son before he finishes up his homeschooling journey.  After some research, I've narrowed it down to two choices:  Windows to the World, or The Elegant Essay.  Not sure yet which way we will go, but I seem to be spending far too many hours researching and trying to make the decision!

Hmm...  maybe a random answer generator will do the trick!

Linda.

No comments: