Pillars of Pine

Pillars of Pine

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Inheritance Cycle

I certainly cannot make the claim of being a fast reader, but I do eventually get there!  I've just finished the 4th and final book of Christopher Paolini's 'The Inheritance Cycle'.  And I have to say that I absolutely loved it!

The story, the characters, the setting - everything came together in one delightful tale of magic and adventure.  It took me ages to work up the courage to tackle such a huge book as Inheritance, but eventually, I began by reading a chapter a day, which quickly escalated into two, then three, and then even more as I neared the end of the book.  And now, I'm just sorry that there isn't more of it! 

Definitely a wonderful read - time in Alagaesia is time well spent. 

Linda.

No comments: