Pillars of Pine

Pillars of Pine

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TTC12 Touch Twin Marker Color Challenge

My most recent hobby has been card-making.  I've not done a great deal, but it is an enjoyable way to pass the time, especially when I am not feeling well myself.  I find it gives me something to do when I do not have the energy for housework, exercise, or when the energy levels are down.

Here's a card I completed just today, which I'll be giving to my daughter to congratulate her on completing her TAFE course:



The only thing lacking in my supply kit has been a good set of markers.  However, I'm hoping that problem is now solved.  I've recently placed an order for a set of ShinHan Touch Twin Markers, and I'm hoping they will be here very soon.  While I was researching these particular markers, I came across the Touch Twin Markers Blog, which is full of interesting information and challenges.

The card above was created in response to the latest challenge on the Touch Twin Markers Blog, and although I do not yet have the markers, I thought I'd select some similar colours of my 'brand X', and give the challenge a try.

Here's the link to the challenge:  Touch Twin Markers and More!  Challenges

Hopefully, my new markers will be here within the next week, and I'll be able to complete a few more cards.  No doubt my creative teens will have some ideas for them as well!



Linda.

No comments: